- It provides equipment for convenience, driving information, control systems, and directly protects the passengers’ safety.
- It is an assembled module unit designed to combine multiple parts; including an instrument panel, a cowl cross bar, an air-conditioning system and airbags into a single package to provide CBU (completely built unit) production lines.
- Concurrent designing, development and assembly of multiple parts contribute to reducing the number of auto parts by combining them, lowering product weight, increasing productivity and enhancing the quality.
Front End Module (FEM)
- This is a product unit to provide CBU makers with integrated parts placed in the front of the engine compartment including the radiator, headlamps, bumper beam, carrier and AAF (Active Air Flap).
- It contributes to parts integration, increased productivity and enhanced quality.
- We have been conducting research for improvement of Pedestrian safety and low speed collision safety, upgrading aerodynamics, integration of electronic parts, and reducing weight by applying new materials.
- This is a part unit to benefit automakers by integrating the relevant parts among the ones comprising the framework of the lower part the vehicle.
- It enables maximization of productivity and quality improvement.
- We conduct research of core technologies for publication of parts and platforms of automakers by developing optimal modules.